Summer camp at PGA is a fun fitness based experience that combines gymnastics fundamentals with regular camp activities. Campers will participate in a daily rotation of gymnastics events (bars, beam, floor, vault) to learn basic strength and endurance. Each day will also include games, trampoline, activities focused around the week's theme and a craft to take home at the end of the week.
Every week at camp has a different theme that all activities are based on. Games, crafts, team building exercises are unique to the theme of each week to insure a difference experience every week. Check out the weeks below to see the theme of each week of camp!
2019 Summer Camp Schedule
June 17th - June 21st: Fun in the Sun
June 24th - June 28th: Peak's Got Talent
July 1st - 5th: CLOSED
July 8th - 12th: Around the World
July 15th - 19th: Under the Sea
July 22nd - 26th: Circus, Circus
July 29th - August 2nd: Rain Forest Safari
August 5th - 9th: Wacky Week
Camp Hours: Full day - 9:00 am to 4:30 pm; Half day - 9:00 am to 1:00pm
$195 per week or $45 per day for members and $220 or $50 per day for non-members.
Half days are $25 per day for members and $30 for non-members.
Early drop off and late pickup available for an additional $10. Early drop off is at 8:30 a.m. and late pickup is at 5:00 p.m. The registration form is below and can be printed in advance.
Camp policies and reminders
- To reserve a spot for camp, $50 non-refundable deposit required at time of sign up. Remaining balances are to be paid by one week before your child is attending. Campers will not be allowed to attend if balance isn't paid in advance.
- To receive member prices, your child must be registered for an active class.
- If we have less than 5 children signed up for the week, we will not hold camp for that week.
- Campers will need to bring a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack with them if they are attending a full day of camp.
- We will charge $1 per minute if camper is picked up after 5 p.m.
Please call or see the front desk for any questions and to sign your child and their friends up for a fun week!