Summer camp at PGA is a fun fitness based experience that combines gymnastics fundamentals with regular camp activities. Campers will participate in a daily rotation of gymnastics events (bars, beam, floor, vault) to learn basic strength and endurance. Each day will also include games, trampoline, activities focused around the week's theme and a craft to take home at the end of the week.
Every week at camp has a different theme that all activities are based on. Games, crafts, team building exercises are unique to the theme of each week to insure a difference experience every week. Check out the weeks below to see the theme of each week of camp!
The registration form is below and can be printed in advance.
Summer Camp Weeks
1. Fun in the Sun June 13th
2. Peak’s got Talent June 20th
3. Around the World June 27th
4. Under the Sea July 11th
5. Olympic Games July 18th
6. Rainforest Safari July 25th
7. Wacky Week Aug 1st
8. Circus Circus Aug 8th
Camp policies and reminders
- Child must be 5 years of age or older to participate.
- To reserve a spot for camp, $50 non-refundable deposit required at time of sign up. Remaining balances are to be paid by one week before your child is attending. Campers will not be allowed to attend if balance isn't paid in advance.
- To receive member prices, your child must be registered for an active class.
- If we have less than 5 children signed up for the week, we will not hold camp for that week.
- Campers will need to bring a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack with them if they are attending a full day of camp.
- We will charge $1 per minute if camper is picked up after 5 p.m.
Please call or see the front desk for any questions and to sign your child and their friends up for a fun week!