Summer camp at PGA is a fun fitness based experience that combines gymnastics fundamentals with regular camp activities. Campers will participate in a daily rotation of gymnastics events (bars, beam, floor, vault) to learn basic strength and endurance. Each day will also include games, trampoline, activities focused around the week's theme and a craft to take home at the end of the week.
Every week at camp has a different theme that all activities are based on. Games, crafts, team building exercises are unique to the theme of each week to insure a difference experience every week. Check out the weeks below to see the theme of each week of camp!
The registration form is below and can be printed in advance.
Summer Camp Weeks:
1. June 19th
2. June 26th
3. July 10th
4. July 17th
5. July 24th
6. July 31st
7. August 7th
8. August 14th
Camp policies and reminders
- Child must be 5 years of age or older to participate.
- To reserve a spot for camp, $50 non-refundable deposit required at time of sign up. Remaining balances are to be paid by one week before your child is attending. Campers will not be allowed to attend if balance isn't paid in advance.
- To receive member prices, your child must be registered for an active class.
- If we have less than 5 children signed up for the week, we will not hold camp for that week.
- Campers will need to bring a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack with them if they are attending a full day of camp.
- We will charge $1 per minute if camper is picked up after 5 p.m.
Please call or see the front desk for any questions and to sign your child and their friends up for a fun week!
Peak 2023 Summer Camps
Camp Hours: 9:00am - 4:30pm
MEMBER PRICE/ NON-MEMBER PRICE
Just $260 per week/$280 per week
$55 per day/ $65 per day
Half days (9:00am - 1:00pm) also available for $40/$50 (non-member)
Early drop off or late pickup available.
Cost is an additional $5 per day and $10 if both are needed.
AGES 5 and Up (must be potty trained)
The kids will enjoy gymnastics and tumbling instruction as part of their daily activities.
Please pack a healthy lunch and snack.
Refrigerator is available if needed.
Please see the front desk for any questions and to sign your children and their friends up for a fun week.
$50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to hold your child's spot
Camp Specials for Full Weeks Only
$25 discount applicable for a full week of camp per child if signed up by May 1st
Sibling discount is $15 per week after May 1st